Call now to arrange a private tour (661) 993-0296
Monticello Preparatory School Admissions Procedures
- Parents attend a Parent Information Meeting or Private Tour and Consultation with Administrator.
- Complete the Monticello Application for Enrollment form and submit with the $100.00 application and testing fees, along with copies of all school records, birth certificate or other legal identifying document, and immunization records.
Application for Enrollment
- Give Recommendation Forms and envelopes addressed to Monticello Preparatory School, 24605 Valley Street, Santa Clarita, CA, 91321 to three qualifying persons. Recommendation forms should be sent directly to Monticello Preparatory School.
- Student interviews and testing will be scheduled upon receipt of completed application forms.
- Upon your child’s acceptance for admission, you will receive a Registration Form and will be asked to make the initial tuition payment and registration payment. Once Registration Form and payment have been received, your child’s place at Monticello Preparatory School is reserved. Acceptance may be revoked if any of the information required within the application process is falsified or withheld.
- Check with Monticello Preparatory School regarding all admissions deadlines.
- Acceptance is not based upon a first come, first served basis, but upon the applicant’s ability to benefit from the Monticello Prep School experience.
We are actively accepting applications for the 2013-2014 school year as well as for the 2013 Spring semester.